Conversation 1, while waiting on the tarmac to take off
- Still waiting. They say it’s a technical thing. No, not what you want to hear.
- And some lady got sick.
- Yeah … right.
- Yeah, it’s like that movie, what’s it … No, you don’t want to be here.
- I think we should get off now, while we still can.
Conversation 2, in the doctor’s waiting room
- I’ve got these bites all over my body. Yes, red bites all over … very itchy. I can’t stop scratching.
- No, I don’t think they’re bedbugs.
- No, not lice … that would be on my head, wouldn’t it?
- All over my neck and my legs and my breast, my chest, you know. And my back. Red, insect bites, I think, and they itch something fierce.
- Hello Poppa. I SAID, HELLO POPPA.
- Did you enjoy the game? I SAID, DID YOU ENJOY THE MANCHESTER UNITED GAME?
- The MANCHESTER UNITED GAME?
- Did you enjoy THE MANCHESTER UNITED GAME?
- Why don’t you put Momma on.